Saturday, July 28, 2007

Friday's 5, okay jen i'm a little late!

1. What item would you be embarrassed for people to know you own?maybe the rated (R) movies I have?
2. What is something you splurged on just for you? my trip to New York
3. What is something that you own with no real world value that is priceless to you? my photographs, my Temple Rec, my scriptures, my memories with my family
4. Do you collect anything? Dust and fat
5. What item belonging to a friend/family member do you covet? maybe my friend Catherine who has a great body and a great personality!my friend Shawnee, for her sweetness, My friend Patty for great sense of humor and ability to have fun! and Jen for her creativeness and kindness, I can't say I really covet these people I just love them!

2 comments:

Jen@eighteen25 said...

Great job... maybe it's time to get rid of those rated R movies and I'll get rid of some of the clothes that I'll never fit into again.... deal?

Jen@eighteen25 said...

hey... you are slacking! I know you've been up to stuff. Your suppose to blog about it. Especially things like first day of school.??