Saturday, May 3, 2008

HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY NICOLE!!!

She's the same age I was when I gave birth to her give or take a few months.(Which now if you did not know my age can probably figure it out!) I can't believe 20 years has gone by, it has gone so fast! She is the sunshine in our lives, she's beautiful and grows more beautiful everyday! She's kind and loving, with a heart so sweet and a personality that is witty and fun! She has truly blessed our lives and I am proud to say she is my little girl who has grown into a beautiful woman!

About 1 1/2 years old
Her 1st trip to NY!
NY AGAIN!

@ THE PARK
HAVING A LITTLE FUN @ THE PARK
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICOLE! I LOVE YOU! LOVE MOM

3 comments:

Melody said...

Awww.. I don't know if we've met but you sure are beautiful, just like your Mommy!:) Happy Birthday!!!

Jen@eighteen25 said...

ahh... hope you had a great birthday nicole!! and i'm jealous i didn't see the underwear cowboy dude in ny. hope you had fun!!

The Stylers said...

O man our little nicole is growing up so fast! She's so Awesome!!! I'm glad i have you two or i wouldn't be able to get through school! Well see ya tomorrow bright and early! :)