Friday, July 11, 2008

The 4th of July!

For the 4th of July this year we rented a room @ the Cedar breaks Lodge in Brian head. We had a wonderful time. This was our second year in a row spending the 4th in Brian Head and I think it has become a Shafer family tradition. The Brian Head fire department always put on quite a nice fire works show it is really great. We had such a great time that I down loaded quite a few pictures to share some of the fun. Our friends the Stevens were there again also and Danny. We rode our for wheelers most of the weekend and lots of other fun stuff ! I did not want to come home! I can't wait for next year!

Beautiful Brian Head Mountains!

Casey and McKenzie
Mckenzie and Nicole
Enjoying the Fireworks
Me and Catherine having a great time!
Casey waiting for the fireworks show
Mckenzie and Nicole again
Mckenzie and Jack going for a ride
Mark, Jack and Danny
Casey was able to get a little game of basketball in
Gary and Mark played a game of horse shoes
Gary grillen up some burgers
All of us enjoying the burgers!
The only picture I got of the fireworks!

2 comments:

Sparks in the Desert said...

What a great way to spend the fourth of July!

TeenageNewmanNinjaTurtles said...

He MICHELLE!! I found you on here..finally. I was tryin to find nicole but that didn't work. So I googled you and it came up! It looks like you guys are having so much fun! Your such a "cool" mom. I've always said that..we always loved hanging with you. I was so glad to see you guys at the wedding. You two look so good and I haven't seen nicole in AGES...:( TALK TO YOU LATER!!
Megan Newman